Top Corrugated Carton Closure
* Drives the staple into corrugate at the same time two clincher arms penetrate on either side of the staple legs, clinching staple
* Tool is rested on the carton, trigger is squeezed for a strong carton, fastening from the outside
* Full cycle action for maximum speed, quick release to prevent jams and an adjustment for tightness and depth of clinch.
* Top closing virtually all types of corrugated containers where speed and maneuverability are a must
* Ideal for replacing or enhancing glue systems where added reliability and security are a must
* Tool Weight: 5.56 lbs.
* Coil of 1000/load